To transform our world into a just, equitable and harmonious place, where God reigns.
1. Library will remain open on school hours.
2. Stict silence must be observed in the Library.
3. All books have to be returned within 7 days.
4. If the books are not returned on the due date, an appropriate punishment will be given including deduction of marks.
5. Reference books are not for issuing, they have to be referred in the Library only.
6. No student is authorized to pass on a book taken from the library to anyone else.
7. Students should not take any book, which is torn from the library, if a torn book is brought back, they will be charged a fine according to the condition of the book.
8. If a book is lost, it must be replaced immediately or the student should report to the Principal.
9. Books must be returned in time, before starting of the exam.
10. A student guilty of disobedience to the rules of the library or of disorderly conduct, is liable to be debarred from the library.
11. Student should make an entry in the library record given in the handbook whenever he/she borrows a book from the library. At the end of the session, he/she gets the signature of the Librarian.