To transform our world into a just, equitable and harmonious place, where God reigns.
2. Student should be regular and punctual. The school gate will be closed at the second bell for the assembly, at 07.20 a.m. The late comers will not be allowed to enter the school premises.
3. Students once inside the school premises will not be allowed to go home during the class hours except for very serious reason such as serious illness or death in the family. In such cases of emergency, parents has to come and take the child in person.
4. Students who violate discipline grossly by misbehaving, disobedience, cheating in the examination, changing marks in the answer sheets etc., and their names will be either struck off from the school register or they will be given appropriate punishment according the gravity of their indiscipline behavior.
5. Any damage to the school property is to be made by the concerned student or by the class responsible for it.
6. When students leave the classroom, the lights and fans must be switched off. Students are supposed to maintain pin-drop silence in the corridors and should always move class wise in a line. Running, shouting or talking loudly inside the school building is strictly prohibited.
7. No one is allowed to remain in the class room during assembly, games period or recess. The teacher/monitor/students council member will see that the class room is closed when all the students go out from the class.
8. In the absence of a teacher, the monitors are responsible for maintaining silence and order in the class room, particularly at the beginning of each period. The absence of the subject teacher should be reported to the Principal within 5 minutes of starting a period
9. Politeness and courtesy of speech, are much emphasized. Students spilling ink, littering papers, scribbling on school desks or walls, stealing or damaging other student’s belongings or school property will be liable to deserve punishment to the extent of a heavy fine to cover the damage, a suspension or even dismissal.
10. Students are not be roaming around during class time.
11. Students must communicate in English only in the classroom and school premises.
12. Students representing the institution for any function whether in the school or elsewhere must always wear the school uniform.
13. Students are not permitted to bring to the school valuable articles. The school will not be responsible for any loss or articles of the students.
14. Outdoor games and physical education is compulsory for all the students. Exemption may be granted only after parents meet the Principal of the in-charge personally with written application for the same and if reason is found valid.