To transform our world into a just, equitable and harmonious place, where God reigns.
• However those who cannot afford to pay in one installment could pay in two installments. The First installment is to be paid in June and Second in December.
• The scale of fees is put up on the notice board of the department of fees and accounts in the school.
• Late fee fine will be charged at the discretion of the Principal. The fee office will remain open from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. only from 1st to 20th of every month.
• If the fees are not duly paid within the prescribed period, the name will be struck off from the register.
• No cheques will be accepted.
• If the fees are paid and the person wants to withdraw his/her ward for some reasons at any given time, the admission fees, term fees and the tuition fees up to that month will be retained and rest will be refunded.
Please Note: The school charges fees of Rs.50/- fir duplicate T.C., Rs.50/- for Duplicate mark sheets and Rs.10/- for other certificates.